In The Moment Mag - comfort box DIY

Leave a Comment

For the very first time in my life I can say I am on the cover of a magazine! Okay, It's not my face, it's my work and it's tiny, but still, I am on a cover, hooray!

So on what cover? It's a new magazine from the UK called IN THE MOMENT - mindful ways to live your life well. And, very cool, it's the very first issue that I'm featured in!

They asked me to design three Instant Comfort Pocket Boxes for their readers to DIY.
I made three cut sheets, one for each box design, pictures for each DIY step and the tutorial. The lovely (truely, they are very sweet) people at In The Moment Mag made this into a 10 pages feature, including an interview in the end. Huzzah!

I already saw a lot of finished - in the moment mag - boxes on instagram, so great to see people enjoy making them (and they all looked very well made, couldn't have done it better myself)! Have you made one too?

Get your In The Moment copy here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.